About Me

Contact me at G_Comerford (at) gcp-consulting.com
or call me on (44) (0) 845 833 1179
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My name is Gary Comerford and I am a Business Process Consultant.

I have over 20 years experience working in the IT world, with such diverse companies as consultancies, US multinationals and government organisations.

Each of these assignments has taught me a little more about how business operates. Each one has brought an 'Ah ha!' moment to my life. I recall working with a US multinational in the liquor industry and being asked to move to Belgium to take up the role. This was a huge cultural shock, but an opportunity I seized as a chance to learn Flemish. The 'Ah ha' moment there was that the Belgians (and the Dutch) are far better at English than the English are at Flemish and therefore every time I started to speak Flemish someone would lapse into, usually flawless, English. Needless to say I speak only a little Dutch....

I am experienced in the following market sectors and functions
  • Business Process analysis (BPA)
  • Business process facilitation
  • Financial Applications
  • Pharmaceuticals Regulatory Compliance
  • Auditing
  • Project Management
  • Change Management
I am also an experienced user of the following pieces of function specific software
  • Metastorm/Provision EA/BPA software
  • JD Edwards Software

To see my full profile on Linked-In click here

If you think you would benefit from some of my experience please feel free to contact me. I would recommend a quick look at my company profile first.

I am available to come in and do the following with you
  • Review your existing processes and recommend changes
  • Work with your users to help define and document their existing processes
  • Fine tune your processes to help you get the best from what you currently have
If you are thinking of starting a large project that will involve process improvement I am happy to provide some expertise and advise on the steps you need to have in place to ensure a successful process project.

My rates are reasonable and are negotiated on a case by case basis. But call or contact me anyway as I'm always happy to speak with you on a no-obligation basis.

Contact me at G_Comerford (at) gcp-consulting.com
or call me on (44) (0) 845 833 1179

I look forward to hearing from you

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
For blog comments policy see this post