The Poll is up. Vote now.

I wanted to add a poll to complement the recent post on process project failure. That post (based on a question at Linked-In) defined a number of reasons that process projects are unsuccessful. I really wanted to understand what readers think is the single most important reason so I've added a quick poll at the top of the page to allow you to vote.

Come on over and register your thoughts. I'm excited to know what everyone thinks!



Reminder: '"The Perfect Process Project' is still available. Don't miss the chance to get this valuable insight into how to make business processes work for you.

Click this link and follow the instructions to see why you should buy this book.



For more about me check out my "About Me' page

All information is Copyright (C) G Comerford

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
For blog comments policy see this post