Alltop is an aggregation service which gathers together the best blogs on any given subject and categorises them for easy viewing. I'm pleased to say that The Process Cafe has been included into this august group.
Welcome to anyone who is reading this after clicking a link from Alltop. If you are, may I recommend the following popular posts..
- 5 takeaways for business process work - Based on a post from Amber Naslund at Altitude Branding this identifies 5 key factors relating to how businesses do process
- The Leonardo Da Vinci approach to process - What the great master can teach us about process.
- The way it's always been done - How an aversion to change can cause problems with your business processes (with a follow up post)
- The kittens and the business rules - Looking after 5 kittens for a weekend - a great primer for decision making
- Golf and process, separated at birth? - How Tiger Woods and Justin Rose are differentiated by their approach to processes.
- Visio - The Devils Tool - If you want to draw a process, draw it. If you want to model a process model it. Visio does one but not the other!
- The art of process facilitation. Quick tips to help you get the most out of your facilitation sessions
You can also subscribe to The Process Cafe in a feed reader or by e-mail. Click the icons in the column to the right to do so.
Thanks for popping by. I hope you find something of interest here.
Reminder: 'The Perfect Process Project' is still available. Don't miss the chance to get this valuable insight into how to make business processes work for you.
Click this link and follow the instructions to get this book.
For more about me check out my "About Me' page
All information is Copyright (C) G Comerford