Tim Wilson: Free BPM Modeling Tools " Business Process Management (BPM) – InSights

 

z172725779I recently was asked by a customer if I know of any free process modeling and automation tools. This got me thinking of how many vendors provide a free edition of their software for unlimited use i.e. no trial basis or try before you buy editions. After some research I came up with the following short list:

 Free BPM and Process Modeling Tools:

I have not evaluated each application so could not comment on their strengths and weaknesses but would be interested to hear about other free BPM and/or Enterprise Architecture tools so I can add them to my resource list

-

An interesting list. Also some good additions in the comments. Worth a quick look.

Autoposted from The Process Cafe Posterous

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
For blog comments policy see this post
blog comments powered by Disqus